[TYPO3] Languages problem

Sergio Catalá scatala at iti.upv.es
Wed Jul 9 09:09:30 CEST 2008

Let's suppose I have three languages on my site: English, Spanish and
French. Everything works fine with the 'sr_language_menu' extension:
when I click on the Spanish flag, for example, the prefix "es" is added
to the URL of my site (which uses 'RealURL' extension) and the content
changes automatically to Spanish.

But: what if I just add a link directly inside some page content? It
doesn't add any prefix ("en", "es" or "fr") but I would like it to stay
using the same language. As it doesn't add any prefix, it changes
automatically to the default language, which is an undesirable thing for
me.

I don't know how to solve this problem. Any help? Maybe changing some
rule on the 'RealURL' extension or using a flag on the
'sr_language_menu' extension?

Thanks in advance,
Sergio