[TYPO3] Splitting a string to an array with TypoScript

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Jul 9 07:19:53 CEST 2008

> I want to be able to parse my meta-keywords assigned to my pages with
> links to my search module searching for the keyword (to find simmilar
> pages).

Did you see that vge_tagcloud (or similar extensions) do this kind of
stuff already without even "searching" for the page?

Otherwise I do not know how to split (but I'm quite sure I saw once a
"explode" somewhere in a TS code on this newsgroup or in the manual) but
you may create a simple extension that reads this field and generate
typolinks to the search page.

HTH

--
Xavier Perseguers