[TYPO3] tt_content belongs to Page and TV field

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Tue Jul 8 16:59:18 CEST 2008

Darko Jr. Gonzalez kirjoitti:
> Hey!
>
> How do I found out (how do I recognize) whats the Templavoila field and page
> that a given tt_content belongs to by using phpMyadmin?

you can get just the page, where the content exists.
You can't see in which field easily, because the field has stored as an
XML-document into a field of the table 'pages'.
You must open record and look at the XML-document.
In practise you can't use phpMyAdmin to look, which content belongs to
which field like you could if you would use the default page module.