[TYPO3] tt_content belongs to Page and TV field

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 16:50:56 CEST 2008

Hey!

How do I found out (how do I recognize) whats the Templavoila field and page
that a given tt_content belongs to by using phpMyadmin?
I am digging and trying to figure out this but I cant seem to find the
first, I am stuck with that.
I have number of TV content elements per page = number of fields which I
have mapped as Content Elements.
Lets say I have the following TV fields as content elements: "DJ", "DK",
"AR", "BP".

What I want to learn is to find and recognize - what is the flag that tells
me the following:
Lets say I have an instance of tt_news plugin (with uid=10 in tt_content
table), how do I know it is a "DJ" TV content element field, and not a "BP"
or "DK" or "AR"?
Which table do I look into to find out that tt_content.uid=10 sits in "DJ"
TV field?

Please help?

Thanks