[TYPO3] realurl: Mass redirects of pages

Michael Gnessner typo3 at epoche-napoleon.net
Tue Jul 8 14:27:07 CEST 2008

Am Tue, 08 Jul 2008 13:32:57 +0200 schrieb Xavier Perseguers:

> Hi,
>
>>> With that many URIs you might want to look into using an apache rewrite
>>> map. I wrote this post a while back which explains the process:
>>>
>> thanks for this interesting link. I´ll ask by my provider for doing this.
>> Because it´s only a shared webspace...
>
> You may do this yourself with a .htaccess, if you're allowed to use them.
I use .htaccess on the shared webspace... But that mean´s this part of the
manuel?

Next you need to define your RewriteMap in your Apache/virtual-host
configuration. This can not be defined in a .htaccess so this might be a
problem if your site is hosted on a shared server. If it is contact your
hosting provider and they should be able to assist you.

In your Apache/virtual-host configuration file add the following
statement to your site's configuration:

It mean´s the Apache/virtual-host configuration? Is this my local .htaceess
for TYPO3?

Best whises
Email: michael at epoche-napoleon.net
WEB:   http://www.epoche-napoleon.net