[TYPO3] Multidomain cooluri

Elijah elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:10:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

I just changed the page as root (that changed the links
to /index.php?id=###)
Then created a new template under domain1.com and set as root, but it
changed the links back as it was before.

http://domain1.com/domain1com/homedomain1/

I tried to see if that extra path came from the domain name or path:
Rootpage
        MultipleSitePage.com
                Sites
                        Domain1.comtesting
                                HomeDomain1
                                AboutDomain1

and I get:
http://domain1.com/domain1comtesting/homedomain1/

I tried setting that page (domain1.comtesting) to hide from the menu but
it still doesn't work :(

Regards,
Elijah