[TYPO3] realurl: Mass redirects of pages

Michael Gnessner typo3 at epoche-napoleon.net
Tue Jul 8 00:43:01 CEST 2008

Hi together,

now I have runnig realurl and´s looks very good with speaking urls on my
page.
But after 1 1/2 years of using Simulate Static where will a lot of
SimulateStatic adresses listed by Google and other searchengines. With a
redirect it´s possible to rewrite the old url´s to the new speaking urls.
So good, but I´ve more than 1.700 adresses to change to the new
realurl-paths.

Now I have following idea to fill the tables very fast: Than I fill the
redirects by hand in an excel-table, convert it to a csv-file and inport
this with phpmyadmin. But that will happend with the field "url_hash"? Can
I ingnore it and will it write again after cache-clearing?

I hope you´ll understand my question, because my English isn´t not realy so
good. So I write my question in german too:

Wenn ich die Tabelle tx_realurl_redirects handisch anlege, kann diese auch
mit allen Daten befüllen, außer der Spalte "url-hash". Brauche ich diesen
bei der Erzeugung der redirects, oder wird diese Spalte beim Clearen des
Cache automatisch neu geschriebn?

Best wishes

Email: michael at epoche-napoleon.net
WEB:   http://www.epoche-napoleon.net