[TYPO3] Troubles using stdWrap in dam_downloads extension

Lukas Stancik lukas.stancik at robe.cz
Mon Jul 7 21:11:38 CEST 2008

I will reply to myself :)

Setting the [SYS][devIPmask] value in the install tool to my IP address makes the debug
data appear.

I am not sure but according to the debug output it might be that the if function is
testing fe_group value of the content element containing the dam_downloads plugin?

Strange, the value of fe_group field set in tx_dam is displayed by the dam_downloads
template though...

Any hints anyone? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Lukas Stancik