[TYPO3] Forms in backend

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Jul 7 14:23:15 CEST 2008

Hi,

>> I was looking for some extension that allows me to insert certain job
>> offers on my site but I didn't find anything that suits me. So I thought
>> about creating my own form in the backend. Is that possible on TYPO3?
>
> If someone else has been done so why not you?
>
>> Normally when you use a plugin from an extension, there are some fields
>> you have to fill in the plugin. My interest would be to define these
>> fields with some extension.
>
> you don't need to create total new extension but just add some new
> fields for existing extension - look ext_tables.php and tca.php to see
> examples.

Hint: install kickstarter extension to help you creating you own
extension. Then use extension t3dev to help you creating a flexform (if
you need it (of course)

You should read Basic Extension Tutorial:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/player_profile_basic/current/

HTH

--
Xavier Perseguers