[TYPO3] ryzy flash remoting

Stephan de Bruin stephan.de.bruin at dpdk.nl
Fri Jul 4 15:57:25 CEST 2008

Hey all,

I´ve got a question about the ryzy_flash_rm extension.

I've followed all the steps in the manual, but when I open the
servicebrowser, I get the following error:

(mx.rpc::Fault)#0
   errorID = 0
   faultCode = "AMFPHP_CLASSPATH_NOT_FOUND"
   faultDetail =
"/data/www/html/projects/sense/typo3conf/ext/ryzy_flash_rm/amfphp2/core/shared/app/BasicActions.php
on line 25"
   faultString = "The classpath folder {/amfphp/DiscoveryService.php}
does not exist. You probably misplaced your service."
   message = "faultCode:AMFPHP_CLASSPATH_NOT_FOUND faultString:'The
classpath folder {/amfphp/DiscoveryService.php} does not exist. You
probably misplaced your service.'
faultDetail:'/data/www/html/projects/sense/typo3conf/ext/ryzy_flash_rm/amfphp2/core/shared/app/BasicActions.php
on line 25'"
   name = "Error"
   rootCause = (null)

Can anybody tell me why I get this error and how I can solve this?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Stephan