[TYPO3] re sizing images in tt_news

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 4 15:49:27 CEST 2008

This had the same effect as setting just width and height without m or c in
typo3.

Looks ok, as long as the images are larger then 150 x 100 otherwise they
stretch.

The shrinkage for large images is not so noticable.

What I#m after are images 150 x 100,

scaled so that that whole sapce is filled with the image (whatever size it
originally is), and if the resulting image (after scaling) is to big, it
gets cropped.

-----
--
Stephen Bungert