[TYPO3] Using weblog functionality on typo3

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 4 14:35:17 CEST 2008

My proof-reading is bad... all those mistakes.

Here is the correct version:

I use that with tt_news, works ok.

There are some problems with it. Like if you choose to hide the messages
until approved, the message telling someone that there message is awaiting
moderation doesn't actual show unless there is at least one approved
message. A one line fix is required, adding an else to an if statement.

Also the other annoying thing is that the comment count doesn't take into
account whether or not comments are hidden (i.e waiting for approval). So
they show up in list view as having one or more messages, but you then go to
the single page view and you can't see any messages because they are hidden
and awaiting approval. I haven't had time to try and fix this, I did send
the developer an email but received no response. Or it was caught in his
spam folder!

-----
--
Stephen Bungert