[TYPO3] Using weblog functionality on typo3

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 4 14:32:40 CEST 2008

I use that with tt_news, works ok.

There are some problems with it, like if you choose to hid ethe messages
until approved, the message telling someone that there message is awaiting
moderation doesn't actual show unless there is atleast one approved message.
A one line fix is required, adding an else to an if statement.

Also the other annoying thing is that the comment couint doesn't take into
account whether or not comments are hidden (i.e waiting for approval). Sow
they show up in list view and so on as having one or more messages, but you
then go to the single page view and you can't see any messages because of
they are hidden and awaiting approval. I haven't had time to try and fix
this, I did send the developer an email but received no response. Or it was
caught in his spam folder!

-----
--
Stephen Bungert