[TYPO3] re sizing images in tt_news

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Fri Jul 4 13:53:05 CEST 2008

Thanks for spotting the error, still doesn't help.

maxWidth = 150
maxHeight = 100

worked but smaller images are either squashed or streched depending upon
whether the dimesnion is too big or too small.

What I want to do is this:

have the images 150 x 100 whatever the actual size is.

I want the smallest size scaled so that it meets this size, the big size
scaled and cropped so that it fits in this size too. i.e. portrait and
landscape images all scaled and cropped as required to fill a rectangle
150x100 pixels, if ness. you don't see the whole image beause of cropping
and scaling. I don't want white space added if one dimension is too small,
or one image being wider. Both of these happen when I try and mess around
with the image properties.

Has no one had fixed size images for tt_news in list mode that get scaled
and cropped if they are small?

-----
--
Stephen Bungert