[TYPO3] a thought about security announcements and automatic security alert

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Jul 4 09:11:26 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

> Are you still looking for folks to help out with the system surveying?

The more, the merrier :-)

Seriously though I guess we could use some more help. At the moment 3
other people registered to be members of the project, but 2 seemed to be
more into testing than coding so we would rather need a coder. The
project is up on forge [1] if you or one of your guys want to register.

Just so you know, I haven't had time to do much yet. I have started
writing down some of my ideas in the project's wiki and code a skeleton
BE module, but I think more things must be discussed before the real
coding starts. This is a rather ambitious development and we need get it
right from the start.

I'm going on holidays tomorrow for 2 weeks, so don't expect much to
happen during that time, but I should have more time after that.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-surveyserver