[TYPO3] re sizing images in tt_news

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Thu Jul 3 17:06:42 CEST 2008

This is driving me crazy, can someone give me some tips on how do solve my
problem?!?

I want the images in list view to be 100px high by 150px wide. I want the
image to take up the whole space, so there is no empty space on the sides,
so they should be scaled if they are too small.

This is what I have now:

plugin.tt_news {
  displayList {
    image {
      file {
        width = 150c
        height = 100
        maxWidth = 150
        maxHeight = 100
      }
    }
  }
}

Forsome reason this makes images 120 x 90 pixles, why's that? I set it to
150x100, or have I got my TS wrong?

Sometimes the image are portrait sometimes landscape. Whatever it is, I want
TYPO3 to automatically size to my size and scale it so the image takes up
the whole space.

How can I achieve this?

-----
--