[TYPO3] multiple languages - inherit content

Simon Justesen simon at FJERNDETTEsimm.dk
Wed Jul 2 18:36:12 CEST 2008

Hi fellow TYPO3-users,

I've got a TYPO3-based site with multiple languages. English, Danish,
German and French. Danish is set as the standard language.

At the website I've got a header image, which is replaceable by
uploading a file via 'media', but if I upload it for one language, it
will not appear for the rest of the languages - it will just remain blank.

I am using this for configuration

# Localization:
config {
  linkVars = L
  sys_language_mode = content_fallback
language = dk
locale_all = da_DK
sys_language_softMergeIfNotBlank = tt_content:media
sys_language_overlay = 0
noScaleUp = 1
}

... snip ...