[TYPO3] tt_news: category menu

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 10:12:48 CEST 2008

Hello,

although this is probably an easy one I've not managed to find the right tutoril on the net.

I've added a tt_news category menu to one column. another column should display the news of the selected column in list mode.
The category menu works. It displays the categories and adds the cat id to the url.
The other column contains tt_news in list mode but I don't know hot to set it up correctly. If I select fixed categories in the plugin they are displayed but not when set through the category menu.

Thanks for any hintd.

Regards Michael