[TYPO3] phpmyadmin (3.2.0) 'The page isn't redirecting properly'

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Jul 2 09:25:57 CEST 2008

Hi,

>> After the security bulletin I tried upgrading a few of my installations
>> but now when I try to open up phpmyadmin I get an error in firefox:
>> " The page isn't redirecting properly. Firefox has detected that the
>> server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will
>> never complete.  This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or
>> refusing to accept cookies. "
>>
>> I just upgraded in multiple servers (typo3 4.1.1, 4.2) with the same
>> results. Anyone know what is causing this problem? It used to work in
>> the earlier versions...
> Same problem here on many LigHTTPD servers, i remove this extension and
> redirect user to external PHPMyAdmin installation

I just upgraded to latest version, taking care of having a backup of the
previous version I had and worked (3.0.1) and I am unable to reproduce
this bug. It just works!

TYPO3 4.2.1
Extension phpMyAdmin 3.2.0 which actually gives phpMyAdmin 2.11.7 (on
phpmyadmin.sf.net)

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html