[TYPO3] Upload file directly into page

Marcus Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Tue Jul 1 20:08:26 CEST 2008

ellou' List!

I wrote some time ago a question about simple way of adding files to page,
with FE... Maybe somebody had to little bit of time to think about -
so I'll ask again if you mind...

I'm looking for way that let me to upload file and automatic add it
to page in one step... I think it's something like creating a DAM
record automaticaly at upload. When user upload the file, he haven't
to do nothing else... the file will be just listed at  current page
(and if this will be an image thumbnail will show with link 'get
original')

It's important to do this from FE!

Does somebody can tell me where should I search for such solution ?

with best regards marcus

--
greets,
 Marcus Biesioroff