[TYPO3] Question about flexforms

Danel Ahman danel111 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 17:04:38 CEST 2008

Hello.

Could anyone answer my problem about flexorms.

I am trying to a backend select option for a frontend plugin.
I am trying to make it using flexform_ds_pi1.xml with the following
code:

<T3DataStructure>
     <langDisable>1</langDisable>
<ROOT>
     <el>
         <field_units>
             <TCEforms>
                 <label>Yksus:</label>
                 <config>
                     <type>select</type>
                     <items type="array">
                         <numIndex index="0" type="array">
                             <numIndex
index="0">LLL:EXT:asys_worker_xml/
locallang_db.xml:tx_sampleplugin_units.unit_name</numIndex>
                             <numIndex index="1">0</numIndex>
                         </numIndex>
                     </items>
                     <foreign_table>tx_sampleplugin_units</
foreign_table>
		    <foreign_table_where>
                               AND tx_sampleplugin_units.unit_older=0
ORDER BY tx_sampleplugin_units.unit_name
                     </foreign_table_where>
                     <minitems>0</minitems>
                     <maxitems>1</maxitems>
                     <size>1</size>
                 </config>
             </TCEforms>
         </field_units>
     </el>
</ROOT>
</T3DataStructure>

The purpose is to make a selectbox, which should be filled with rows
from database table tx_sampleplugin_units.

Right now I'm lost and can't get it to work. Is my approach totally
wrong? Maybe somebody can answer me.

Danel