[TYPO3] phpmyadmin (3.2.0) 'The page isn't redirecting properly'

Elijah elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 16:49:37 CEST 2008

Hi list,

After the security bulletin I tried upgrading a few of my installations
but now when I try to open up phpmyadmin I get an error in firefox:

" The page isn't redirecting properly. Firefox has detected that the
server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will
never complete.
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies. "

I just upgraded in multiple servers (typo3 4.1.1, 4.2) with the same
results. Anyone know what is causing this problem? It used to work in
the earlier versions...

Regards,
Elijah