[TYPO3] multiple domains and .htaccess / directadmin

Dieter Jansen dieterjanssennn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 15:29:12 CEST 2008

Hi

I have 1 TYPO3 installation where I made 2 sites in, it is in
domains/site1.com/public_html

Now I have a 2nd domain which is being put by my webhost in
domains/site2.com/public_html

Is it possible with a .htaccess, directadmin and cooluri to get an url like
site2.com/home/, site2.com/contact/ etc. which pinpoints to the folder
where the 2nd site is in the tree?

I have tried some things with .htaccess but I really dont understand it
much. I can't make an alias of the site because the 2nd site has its own
email, at least my host says its not possible. I do not have shell
access or so. Any help would be appreciated.

thx