[TYPO3] Typoscript Object Path & Content Elements

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 13:49:24 CEST 2008

Hey all!

Greetings

Question: I am using Templavoila. I defined a field "darkotest" with Mapping
Type: Element, Editing Type: Content Elements.

I dont want to set Editing Type: Typoscript Object Path because I am
applying this template to number of pages. Hence I need Editing Type:
Content Elements.
Then I want to insert a content element which will be different, I will
create conditions per usergroup and URL parameters like:
[globalVar = GP:tx_ttnews|tt_news > 0]
lib.blabla
[GLOBAL]
[usergroup = group1-uid, group2-uid, ...]
lib.blabla
[GLOBAL]

lib.blabla being the Content element for "darkotest"
I want to insert a Typoscript Object Path Object in that Content Element
on a page = 10. 10 is the uid of the page.

How can I do this other than creating a different Template Object.

Hint?

Thanks

Regards,
Darko