[TYPO3] rgaccordion menu questionrgaccordion

Stephan de Bruin stephan.de.bruin at dpdk.nl
Tue Jul 1 10:18:41 CEST 2008

Hello everybody,

I've posted this question a couple of weeks ago, but since I got no
replies, I thought I'd try again.

I've created a menu with the rgaccordion extension. Everything works as
it should, save for a couple of things, and I can't figure out how to
get them to work.

- I would like to be able to click a menu-item (level 1), which then
opens the coresponding page ánd expands the menu.

- Also, when I click a level 2 menu-item, the menu collapses. I wish for
the menu to stay open and change the appearance of the clicked item, so
I can see what page I am on.

Can anyone help me achieve these wishes?

Thanx in advance.

Greetings,
Stephan