[TYPO3] naw_securedl - Access denied

Sebastien Michel sebastien.michel at meridium-support.ca
Thu Jan 31 22:21:07 CET 2008

Hello all:

I installed naw_securedl (v0.2.5 - Typo 4.1.5) and some legitimate users
(logged in with proper credentials) are being randomly denied access to some
protected files. I was unable to reproduce this behavior and the users
experiencing this are using different platforms and browsers. Is it possible
that some browsers are loosing their session when opening these files in a
new window? (that’s the only thing I can think of).

My corresponding .htaccess files are denying access to all:

<Limit GET POST>
order deny,allow
deny from all
</Limit>

Maybe to restrictive?

I am confused. Any input will be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Sebastien