[TYPO3] Any feature requests for eu_sugarcrm?

Mark Gillingham markgill at greatbooks.org
Thu Jan 31 19:11:18 CET 2008

I welcome more SugarCRM-Typo3 integration. Thanks for taking over Norm's
good project. Norm has been very helpful to the community and to me
personally with his LDAP project.

I'm just beginning to learn about SugarCRM and SOAP. One of my first
attempts with eu_sugarcrm almost worked. I think it would have with more
documentation and examples, which I'd be happy to write once I figured
it out. Once I noticed that the SugarCRM Campaign module would build a
Web-to-Lead form, I abandoned eu_sugarcrm.

Mark
Great Books Foundation
www.greatbooks.org