[TYPO3] TemplaVoilà Conditional Pagecontent

Daniel Mark dmark84 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 16:29:20 CET 2008

Thanks Dmitry!

I actually tried that method and it worked well. The only problem was
I lost the ability for my content editors to define pagecontents on
other pages that used the same DS..

So instead, I ended up using the powerful localization and language
functionality to serve up a different 'translation' of certain pages
based on domain. Works great!

Thanks for the hint about the TemplaVoila list[1], somehow missed that
in my initial scan of the mailing lists!

Daniel