[TYPO3] admPanel - Where ar you?

PlankTom hausmoasta at beratung-plank.de
Thu Jan 31 12:58:53 CET 2008

Ok,
when I change [BE][lockSSL] = 2 to [BE][lockSSL] = 3 then I can see the
admPanel as it should be but my work in the BE happens now with http and
no more https. The login happens with https. Should this be a problem.
Is there a chance: BE with https ([BE][lockSSL] = 2) and FE-Editing http.
Ciao
Tom

PlankTom schrieb:
> Hi,
> it has something to do with the https-Flag. There was a configuration
> that the BE should always use https. I'll dig right on.
> Ciao
> Tom
>

> PlankTom schrieb:
>> Hi Ben,
>>
>>> Hi Tom,
>>>
>>> Try putting something like this in your User TS config:

>>> admPanel=1
>>> admPanel {
>>>    enable.edit = 1
>>>    enable.edit.hide = 1
>>>    enable.preview = 1
>>>    enable.cache = 1
>>>    enable.info = 1
>>>    module.edit.forceDisplayFieldIcons = 1
>>>    module.edit.forceDisplayIcons = 1
>>>    module.edit.forceNoPopup = 0
>>>    hide = 0
>>> }
>> I did, but there was no change. I see the difference between hide = 0
>> and hide = 1. This means for me, that the ts-config of the user is
>> recognized - although it's not necessary, my user is the admin. It's
>> already default.

>>> The page you do see the panel on probably has something like the above
>>> code inside its page TS config.
>> I'm sorry. there's no code inside.
>>
>> Ciao
>> Tom
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> got problems with this admPanel. I'm logged in as admin, the template
>>> contains config.admPanel = 1... but I don't see it. Mostly. But there's
>>> one page containing the login mask and the https-enforcer-flag. Here I
>>> see the admPanel in all its beauty. There's no extension-template in
>>> this page. And as soon as I leave it - the admPanel is again gone. No
>>> matter if I go one with https or http.
>>> Help!
>>>
>>> Ciao
>>> Tom