[TYPO3] CoolURI without TYPO3 menus

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Thu Jan 31 07:07:31 CET 2008

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 14:19:11 +0200
"Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> wrote:

> Christian Lerrahn wrote:
> > Yes, there is. RealURL configuration is a pain in the neck while as
> > a general rule configuring CoolURI is very straightforward. Good
> > work, Jan!
>
> Wrong. RealURL now does not require you to configure anything. It
> supports autoconfiguration. I am sorry but you are providing false
> information...

I'd like to see RealURL autoconfiguring for everything I need it to do.
That would probably be a cool piece of artificial intelligence. I've
spent hours on weird arrays in the localconf.php just to give up on
certain functionality in the end. :( Or does that array meanwhile not
exist any more?

Cheers,
Christian