[TYPO3] Any feature requests for eu_sugarcrm?

Christian Lerrahn (Cerebrum) christian.lerrahn at cerebrum.com.au
Thu Jan 31 07:00:53 CET 2008

Hi,
we (Cerebrum (Aust) Pty Ltd., Melbourne/Australia) have taken over
responsibility for Norman Seibert's extension eu_sugarcrm which allows
integration of the CRM system SugarCRM with TYPO3. To find out where to
go from here in the development of this extension, we would like people
who use the extension to comment on what kind of features would be
useful. Please note that there are no guarantees that the feature you
request will be added. However, we believe that the TYPO3 community's
feedback will give us a good point to start from. So, please let us
know what it is that you are missing in eu_sugarcrm.

Cheers from Down Under,
Christian