[TYPO3] Problem with Indexed Search

BMolayi at datacolor.com BMolayi at datacolor.com
Wed Jan 30 22:51:58 CET 2008

I just installed the indexed_search plugin. Followed the user manual to
add it to a page. But, when I select indexed search as plugin type in
the Pagecontent window, it doesn't show the startingpoint box, as
expected in the user manual. And if I save the plugin without setting
the startingpoint, the search doesn't find keywords. Anybody knows why
the startingpoint box doesn't show?

Thanks,

Bijan

The e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.