[TYPO3] How can I add a simple SEARCH using Typoscript?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Jan 30 20:31:50 CET 2008

Hi B?
You should be able to do something similar tho this, but using the Standard
Search instead. (you'll should be able to see how the TS for the deafault
search looks like, using the Template Analyzer or the TS Object bRowser)
http://www.typo3wizard.com/en/snippets/cool-stuff-typoscript/ts-based-searchbox-for-indexed-search.html

--
Peter Klein

<BMolayi at datacolor.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.761.1201702387.24404.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

Right now the above Typoscript works and produces the page. But instead
of that "MY TEST MESSAGE" text, I need to have a SEARCH box inside my
search subpart. I can't figure out how to do that. I am sure it is very
easy and I'll appreciate your help.