[TYPO3] Importing t3d and Templavoila

Mikkel Hastrup Datafant AB mikkel.hastrup at datafant.se
Wed Jan 30 11:23:23 CET 2008

Dmitry: Yes, as Paul suggested, I referred to Templavoila not being in the core.

I also realize that I didn't state that I sometimes have had to move a page from a Typo3-site where I don't have access to the original templavoila-templates. If you have access to the templavoila DS/TO as well, it might not be a problem.

What concerns me is that I don't know if it really is a "bug" in Templavoila or rather a missing feature in Export/Import-function? As I understand it, the pages.tx_templavoila_flex-field tells Templavoila where to map content into which field. This is of course exported correctly, as it's in the import-procedure where values are converted to fit into an existing Typo3-site (and where the tx_templavoila_flex-field remains unchanged).

Are there any hooks in the core export/import-function which should perhaps tell Templavoila how to help the import-function to change the correct values in the XML-data? I'm unsure if to report it to the core-team (dealing with import/export) or Templavoila? It seems to be a grey area. :)

I'm still a newbie in terms of Typo3's inner workings, so I apologize in advance for my perhaps incorrect assumption.

Best regards, Mikkel