[TYPO3] has any one modified simple sitemap ?

Reinhard Führicht fuehricht at gmx.at
Tue Jan 29 22:41:25 CET 2008

Hi,

the output of the extension sitemap is based on a TypoScript setup in
the extension folder ( ext_typosscript_setup.txt )

includeLibs.dfn = EXT:sitemap/pi1/class.tx_sitemap_pi1.php

# Sitemap Menu

temp.th_sm = HMENU
temp.th_sm.1 = TMENU
temp.th_sm.1 {

   IProcFunc = tx_sitemap_pi1->user_IProc_dfn

   expAll = 1
   wrap = <ul>|</ul>

   NO.stdWrap.htmlSpecialChars = 1
   NO.allWrap = <span>|</span>

}

temp.th_sm.2 < temp.th_sm.1
temp.th_sm.3 < temp.th_sm.1

plugin.tx_sitemap_pi1.map < temp.th_sm

If you delete the line IProcFunc = ... the numbering disappears.
Furthermore you can control the output by adjusting the wrap settings.
It's just a TypoScript menu.

Reinhard