[TYPO3] adding to query string

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Jan 28 22:21:32 CET 2008

Hi,

> Is there a way to change the value of the parameter?
>
> if it comes in as say brand=foo and I want to re-write it as
> brand=bar?

I have no straight answer to that one. I guess you can't escape
coding something in PHP here, but I'm not sure what you must do. You
might want to check where the config.linkVars parameter is handled to
see where it is stored (in the TSFE I would say) and check if there
are any hooks in the typolink() function that you can use to change
the value of your variable on the fly. I suppose you could also
change it directly in $_GET but that seems a bit rough...

Cheers

François Suter

--
Cobweb Development Sàrl
www.cobweb.ch

Rue Eugène-Marziano 15, CH-1227 Les Acacias (Geneva - Switzerland)
T: +41 22 880 00 93, F: +41 22 880 00 94, E: support at cobweb.ch
web solutions for professionnal requirements