[TYPO3] TIMTAB - To work with a seperate tt_news

Frandsen mail at hd-a.dk
Mon Jan 28 21:54:06 CET 2008

Hi

I have just tried to setup timtab, with no luck ;-) Seems that there is
more to it, than the manual.

I am however running a news page with tt_news, and I cannot find any
information regarding if this is still possible with timtab installed. I
want the news to be on a news page and the weblog on its own page. When
reading the manual for TIMTAB I need to set some of the constants in
tt_news, but does this have any affect on the news part?

I have previously used the wec_discussion since this is VERY easy to
setup. However TIMTAB seems to allowing Google to index each post
/comment with its own title which is very usefull for the SEO. Does
anyone have a more detailed manual on TIMTAB?

I will give it a go again tomorrow.

Thanks

Søren Frandsen