[TYPO3] adding to query string

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Mon Jan 28 19:26:53 CET 2008

Hi All,

(sorry if this is a repeat - i can't help but wonder if the mail
server problems kept this from being sent out)

I need to add parameters to the query string that is passed to each
page within the site I'm am helping to develop.

As we all probably know the current query string takes the form:

index.php?id=<somenumber> (eg index.php?id=1).

I need the form:

index.php?id=<somenumber>&brand=<someword> (eg index.php?id=1&brand=foo)

I have an external redirect (http://) set up for the home page that
writes the additional parameter to the query string (which I then test
with a series of conditionals).  However, the links within the page
that is rendered loses the additional parameters (makes sense). So,
how does one tell T3 via TScript (?) to include additional query
parameters?

Thanks,

~doug