[TYPO3] How can I make a table to be visible in RTE by default?

Jill E jillande at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 19:02:16 CET 2008

I tried to send this message a couple of days ago, but received a
message indicating it did not go through.  If you have not found
solution yet, hopefully this will help.

Christopher,

Setting
RTE.default.buttons.toggleborders.setOnTableCreation = 1
in page TS should do the trick.

See the rtehtmlarea manual for more info.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/rtehtmlarea/1.4.4/view/4/4/

Good luck.

Jill Anderson