[TYPO3] GMENU with speciel function...

Anders Kongsted typo3 at kongsted.dk
Sat Jan 26 14:28:39 CET 2008

Hi,

(I apologise if my mail arrive twice - first mail isn't arrived after
1,5 hours)

I have a GMENU there is working correct, so thats greate. But I have a
little extra challenge... On the 6th element I want another image
instead of text on RO and ACT. How can I do that?

My currently menu-code:

lib.menu1 = HMENU
lib.menu1 {
  minItems = 8
  maxItems = 8
  1 = GMENU
  1 {
    SPC.allWrap= <div style="float: left; margin-right: 2px;"> | </div>
    SPC.XY = 82,20
    SPC.backColor = #F9F9F9
    SPC = 1

    NO = 1
    NO {
      wrap = |*| <div style="float: left; margin-right: 2px;"> | </div>
|*| <div style="float: left;"> | </div>
      XY = 82,20
      backColor = #F9F9F9

      5 = IMAGE