[TYPO3] how to hide content element using typoscript ?

J.Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Mon Jan 28 05:39:58 CET 2008

Dear all,

I have a typical problem here and need some kind guidance from the list.
I have two different content element in a single page. first content
element is fesearchintable plugin with code FORM and the second content
element is a commerce product listing plugin.

So the page is showing me both the fesearch box and underneath the
commerce product listing. I have also created a page with
fesesearchintable plugin with code RESULT.

In the typoscript there is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30.typolink.parameter = 107
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pageid 107 is the page with fesesearchintable plugin with code RESULT.

BUT the product listing is still there after the result view. I think
this is because of the second content element.
How can I hide the second content element when the first one is going to
the result view page with typoscript ?

thanks

Joydeep Bakshi, Linux System Admin
Kolkatainfoservices Pvt Ltd,