[TYPO3] tt_products - list in columns

Kristian Wind kw at hovsa.dk
Sun Jan 27 12:58:34 CET 2008

Good morning!

I would like to make a product presentation - and thought that I would use
tt_products as it could easier to work with for the customer. However I
can't seem to get the shop to show columns - and limitations in modifying
the templates.

Here's how I would like the product presentation to look like:
http://hovsa.dk/products.html

Two questions:

1. Is it possible to have tt_products showing the products like this? And is
it possible to make the link to product details to another contentarea on
the same page?

2. Are there any other extension that would be a better choice - keeping in
mind that the customer has to bee able to enter text AND links to e.g.
product-pdf's (manuals etc.)

Thanks!

Kristian

kw at hovsa.dk

"There is no such thing as a free lunch"