[TYPO3] GMENU with speciel function...

Anders Kongsted typo3 at kongsted.dk
Sun Jan 27 18:27:36 CET 2008

Hi,

(I apologise if my mail arrive more than once - first mail isn't arrived
after more than 29 hours)

I have a GMENU there is working correct, so thats greate. But I have a
little extra challenge... On the 6th element I want another image
instead of text on RO and ACT. How can I do that?

My currently menu-code:

lib.menu1 = HMENU
lib.menu1 {
   minItems = 8
   maxItems = 8
   1 = GMENU
   1 {
     SPC.allWrap= <div style="float: left; margin-right: 2px;"> | </div>
SPC.XY = 82,20
     SPC.backColor = #F9F9F9
     SPC = 1

     NO = 1
     NO {
       wrap = |*| <div style="float: left; margin-right: 2px;"> | </div>
|*| <div style="float: left;"> | </div>
       XY = 82,20
       backColor = #F9F9F9

       5 = IMAGE