[TYPO3] Last updated on a page

Nino Katic OBRISI_MEnkatic at jagor.srce.hr
Sat Jan 26 12:15:45 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Nino Katic wrote:
>> I want to put "Last updated: xx.xx.xx" on every page of my site. The
>> date should be updated when someone edits content on that page, but
>> content can be simple as ordinary text element to tt_news content
>> element which shows tt_news records situated in some sys folder. Is
>> this possible to do? Thx.
>
> Each page has a column named something like SYS_LASTCHANGED (or
> similar). You can use that in TS as page:SYS_LASTCHANGED. This is not
> truly reliable though...

Yes, i saw that field in table pages but i guess it gets updated only when
you do some changes on a page.. ie. you add/delete some content on a page or
edit page preferences. This is not very usefull because content is usually
updated not the page itself. Further, i have tt_news plugin on a page that
displays news records from sys folder. When someome adds/deletes/updates
news record in sysfolder last update should also change. I'm not sure if
this can be done? Thx.

Regards,

Nino