[TYPO3] TCA.php issue

Rakowski Tomasz raczek at open.infi.pl
Thu Jan 24 17:36:28 CET 2008

Hello!

I have an extension which serves the content in three different
lanuguages. The content consists partly from files which are stored in
some folder. I would like to set a different folder for each language
version. But I cannot find any possibility of that in TCA documentation.

Here's my part of tca.php responsible for file storing:

		"files" => Array (
			"exclude" => 1,
			"label" => "LLL:EXT:ebssc/locallang_db.xml:tx_ebssc_resource.files",
			"config" => Array (
				"type" => "group",
				"internal_type" => "file",
				"disallowed" => "php,php3",
				"max_size" => 1000,
				"uploadfolder" => "fileadmin/user_upload/CS",
				"show_thumbs" => 1,
				"size" => 10,
				"selectedListStyle" => "width:600px",
				"minitems" => 0,
				"maxitems" => 30,
			)
		),

Is there any chance I could use conditions on uploadfolder or on the
whole 'files' to make them dependent on pid?

greetings
racco