[TYPO3] TYPO3 websites and smartphones

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Jan 24 09:49:51 CET 2008

Hi Jill.

I made some modifications to the WURFL2 extension, allowing you to use the
WURFL info from typoscript. That way you can detect the maximum screenwidth
of your smart/cell-phone, and scale the graphics accordingly.

If you are interested, I can send you a copy?

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.5213.1201114236.5304.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...