[TYPO3] Problem with typo3temp cleanup

Marcel Douwstra marcel.douwstra at tros.nl
Wed Jan 23 14:39:43 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,

the problem is that typo puts all the files in 1 directory.
We currently have 96984 files in /typo3temp/pics/.
This presents a problem since it strains the server to process the
directory and server out files.

There are problably a huge amount of files that have become redundant
over time which I want removed.
So the best solution for me would be to let typo3 repopulate the
directory on request. This however doesn't seem to work like I expected.

Marcel