[TYPO3] Translation team

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jan 23 14:09:05 CET 2008

Hi Michiel!

Michiel Roos wrote:
> I was replying to a post on a list asking about English translation and
> wanted to refer the poster to the English head translator on
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Translations#Translation_Teams
>
> Such a team does not exist. This strikes me as 'kind of strange'.
>
> Is there any 'native' English speaker who would like to take on this task?
>
> If so, please drop Dmitri Dulepov a line on the translation newsgroup
>
> . . . also, if you know any chinese or arabic dudes or dudettes . . .

There is one small problem: it is impossible to translate to English using translation server. English is default language and not translatable. But if any native speaker wants to review TYPO3 language files, I am ready to provide all my possible support for this task!

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team