[TYPO3] TYPO3 websites and smartphones

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Jan 23 14:06:26 CET 2008

Darko Jr. Gonzalez wrote:
> Hello
> How TYPO3 deal with rendering the websites for smartphone ? I am yet to read
> about this, and the requirements (if any) a smartphone imposes.

Well, you provide template and TS. If you define template, which is suitable for smartphones, TYPO3 will be very good for smartphones. If your template requires 1280x1024 screen, TYPO3 can't help you.

You must understand one hing: you define representation, not TYPO3. TYPO3 renders pages in the way that you define.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team