[TYPO3] tt_news - different format for items with image and items without image...

Giannis Economou gecon at di.uoa.gr
Wed Jan 23 14:05:59 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm using tt_news (format based on tt_news_v2_template.html). I'm
modifying the ###TEMPLATE_LIST###, which include format rules (html) for
each news item.I would like to differentiate the format, on news image
existance.

If there is an image (###NEWS_IMAGE###) available, I would like to use a
wrapping div:

for the news items.

If there is no image available for an item, I would like to wrap it into a:

Do you have any suggestions, pointers on how to implement this?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Giannis